Standard Headset: High Attenuation By
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung head band wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
- Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments
- Numerous configurations. Overhead, neckband and helmet attached versions to meet most users’ requirements
- Product Codes
- MT7H79A: Head Band Attachment
MT7H79B: Neck Band Attachment
MT7H79P3E: Helment Attachment
- IS/ATEX Available?
- Product Categories
- Product Obsolete?