Kenwood is pleased to introduce NEXEDGE™ conventional and trunking technology featuring 6.25 kHz digital narrowband operation.
NEXEDGE™ was designed to provide advanced communication solutions that meet the needs of private enterprise and public sectors today and in the future.
NEXEDGE™ includes features such as FM Analog @ 25 and 12.5 kHz channels, NXDN™ digital @ 12.5 and 6.25 kHz channels, compliance with current frequency assignments, and NEXEDGE™ will easily convert to very narrow bandwidths in the future.
• 30/50 W (136-174 MHz) Model
• 30/45 W (400/470, 450-520 MHz) Models
• 512-CH-GID / 128 Zones
• 14 Character Alphanumeric Aliases
• Dash & Remote Mount
• Programmable Function Keys
• Dual Priority Scan
• Emergengy/AUX Keys
• Enhanced Kenwood Audio
• DB-25 Accessory Connector
• Voice inversion scrambler
• Front Panel Test & Tune
• Easy Option Port
• MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F
• MIL-STD "Driven-Rain"
• FM Conventional & LTR Included
• NXDN Conventional Included
• Trunking Options Available
• FleetSync®/II digital signaling system includes PTT ID digital ANI (FM)
• Multi-Site IP Network Compatible*
Note*: Some features/options are available in future releases